रविवार, 4 अक्तूबर 2015

Spiritual and philosophical singularity versus multiplicity.

What I tried to write engaged in a twitter discussion is produced here verbatim. Seek apologies for inaccuracies as I'm yet lacking in true knowledge and am a mere seeker.

==>>

Why myth? How do we know its not truth? Why not use the term legend instead? Questions from an Astika learner.
Extrapolating nEti nEti has conversely lead me from singularity back to the multiplicity of original vaidika dEva~s.  From philosophical PoV I was an advaitin till a few months ago when writings by MT Guru triggered the involution. Since I'm not a scholar of Sanskrit, I desist mostly from such related discussions as the more I read the more ignorant I find myself..
https://t.co/m2OTn3qM7o In this context and for me one of the truly enlightening articles by Guru @blog_supplement.

We ought to have different prisms or else we would cease to have different devatA~s & saMpradAya~s. That's the Astika strength. Don't know how to express: Suddenly then it dawned upon me that the world is real,& the nature based dEvatA~s true & eternal. The biggest trigger was the article(tracing its link) by MT Guru where effects of DMT on spiritual experience is discussed and the rigvEda is quoted where Indra slays a thousand yati~s on counsel of riShi(bhrigu?) as they were an ill effect upon masses. Di Methyl Tryptamine (DMT) , a naturally occurring psychedelic hallucinogen found in human neurons too(via mutation). Earlier I rejected everything except advaita. Now I accept both pUrva & uttara mImAmsA as true.

Like dual nature of light: Corpuscular particle Photon is true & so is the wave nature of light. Some things could be better explained by ray optics while others by wave optics. advaita & dvaita both are relevant. In real life the dual nature of light is best exploited for good in Radiation Oncology: photons from radioisotopes and megavoltage light(beyond UV)from linear accelerators, both are used to create Compton effect in cancer cells finally resulting in linear energy transfer to the cancer cells causing intracellular ionisation,& thus DNA damage, apoptosis and tumoricidal effect.

Therefore we Astika~s / Hindus need the weaponry of both dvaita & advaita rooted in shruti to exterminate abrahamism. Sometimes I envision dvaita & advaita as the dual+complementary,not contradictory,aspects of vedAnta darshana,IMHO.
"Legend" is not condescending or even impolite as "myth".

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें