बुधवार, 16 जुलाई 2014

Mullah,Missionary, Mercantilism, Macaulay, Marxism & Media must be exposed.

Some(or many?) of my friends,some my seniors, might think i am too harsh on or even wrong about particular faiths.. The fact is how so much i am able to write about them is not even a microscopic fraction of their actual cruel misdeeds. I humbly urge all to explore further truth on their own. I'm just a messenger.

Always i write after cross verification & try to provide links as much as possible. Truth remains quite unbearable, even for the unwitting victims of civilizational crimes themselves.

And yes, I'm no good in political correctness. I would continue to highlight the crimes against humanity perpetrated by Missionary,Mullah,Mercantilism,Macaulay,Marx & Media.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें