रविवार, 6 जुलाई 2014

I do not want an abrahamic India

I'm ashamed yet not surprised that except for a few handful friends almost nobody participates in any way visibly passive/active on any important issue.

I recall when I was in Resident Doctors Association in Jaipur..almost all were interested only in stipend hike & strikes at the drop of hat but all of them went off the tangent when needed to take part in any active measure for that.
Strike meant holiday for them(most ran away to their homes or tourist places) while the few 'leaders' slogged & flogged themselves to the hilt.
Same thing I saw at AIIMS. Can write epics on it but the real issue is something much higher. This was just to exemplify.

Everybody have their own nature so no ill will. Our principle has been to seek individual success in success of our group(smallest unit to largest applicable).
Yet its worth mentioning that this apathy & cowardice is the root cause of our country & our faith being trampled upon repeatedly to the extent that we now stare in the face of an existential crisis of enormous proportion yet we either are in denial of it or are totally unprepared for the apocalypse.

I'm most concerned that my children & their children might have to live in an abrahamic(mostly Muslims) dominated country. This is a real threat.
I can't bear that. Those who can shame upon them even as humans. No money or status can stop the death-cults but only the unity & action of the dhArmikas.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें